Re: [HTCondor-users] Various options to fill depth first

On 12/15/2020 10:18 AM, ervikrant06@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Experts,

Still from HTCondor documentation I didn't find the answer of this query.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal

Hi Vikrant,

My suggestion re the best option to fill depth first  is to cut-n-paste the configuration example from the HOWTO recipe:

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToFillPoolDepthFirst

Hope the above helps,
Todd