[HTCondor-users] schedd MAX_JOBS_SUBMITTED interpretation

Hi all,

just a short question:
jobs were not brokered on one of our Schedds apparently because of the
submitter limit [1].

Thing is, that MAX_JOBS_SUBMITTED should have be sufficiently high with
the total number of jobs on this schedd well below [2] - where I would
not have expected the limit to cause troubles.

What could be causing the limit cause the issue here (or maybe I got the
knob wrong)?

Cheers and thanks for ideas,
  Thomas

[1]
> condor_q -better-analyze 20481509.0
Reason for last match failure: submitter limit exceeded

[2]
02submitd.conf:MAX_JOBS_SUBMITTED = 210000

> condor_q | wc -l
2157

[3]
condor-8.9.1-1.el7.x86_64