Re: [HTCondor-users] Shared File System + HTCondor Linux + HTCondor Windows = â ?

On 2/19/2020 8:35 AM, don_vanchos wrote:

I want to save the situation when I run a task from a user1, and only this
user1 has access to the file. I have a dozen users and they do not change.
So, I just want to configure a Windows machine and continue to work the way
I worked with Linux machines. I want to avoid additional bindings for my
jobs, such as transfer files, manage rights, etc.

The problem is incompatible ids and permissions. Windows has nfs support and linux has samba, but IME without making the files world-writable both/either's a PITA.

Dimitri