Re: [HTCondor-users] Anyone got (Personal) Condor working on macOS 10.15 Catalina

Do you have any of the URLs you found via Google handy?

I was planning to upgrade to Catalina this next week. Good to know what Iâll have in store for me. I hope we can find a simpler solution for users on macOS.

 - Jaime