From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ian Cottam <Ian.Cottam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reply to: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020 at 12:37
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Anyone got (Personal) Condor working on macOS 10.15 Catalina

    To answer my own query (after much Googling)...

    1. It seemed important to have Xcode installed from the App Store; and crucially:
    2. In System Preferences/ Security&Privacy /Privacy tab
    Click on Developer Tools in the left panel; and tick Terminal in the right one (you will probably need to click on the lock icon and enter your admin password). Let in kill Terminal if you have it open.
    3. Reopen Terminal and do the normal condor_install

    It works!
    -Ian

    --
    Ian Cottam  | Head of Research Software Engineering | Research IT  | B43 Sackville Street Building  | The University of Manchester  |  M13 9PL  | +44(0)161 306 1851