Re: [HTCondor-users] startd docker container

On 2/20/2020 2:16 PM, Dimitri Maziuk via HTCondor-users wrote:
Hi guys,

Miron mentioned there was a startd-only docker container in the works.
Is that available someplace?

I'm having issues with my setup, but before I spend any time on it I'd
like to switch to "official" image if one exists.

Hi Dimitri,

We are indeed actively working on official docker container images for HTCondor binaries.

You can check out the our HTCondor execute (startd) container at

  https://hub.docker.com/r/htcondor/execute

We are very interested in your feedback!

Be aware we are still iterating on this. For example, we are planning updates soon that will add support for running Docker universe jobs and individual slot resource enforcement.

regards,
Todd