Re: [HTCondor-users] startd docker container

On 2/20/20 3:26 PM, Todd Tannenbaum wrote:

> Be aware we are still iterating on this. For example, we are planning
> updates soon that will add support for running Docker universe jobs and
> individual slot resource enforcement.

I'll give it a try, thank you.

Docker universe jobs is in fact what I am interested in. I have a setup
that I swear worked and now it doesn't -- I can't think of anything that
changed and logs are unhelpful as usual.

(Just "-v /var/run/docker.sock" and adding condor user:group on the host
and to host's docker group did the trick for me.)

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin