Re: [HTCondor-users] Building HTCondor with BLAHP support

Hi Lukas,

I'm by no means an expert on this, by had the chance to build it from source, with few different configurations, few times in the past.
The answer mostly Based onÂhttps://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=BuildingHtcondorOnLinuxÂand looking at the CMake code.
If you go the "UW way" (configure_uw orÂ-DUW_BUILD:BOOL=TRUE) then the build system will fetch a specific version, patch it, build it and statisticallyÂlink to the project.
If you use "Proper way" then you install it on your own on the machine.
That flow is similar for almost all external dependencies.
I hope it helps.

Ido