Re: [HTCondor-users] Dynamically remove machine classAD

If your script produces no output, Condor keeps the attributes set by its previous execution. This is to handle the case where the script fails to execute properly sometimes. To tell Condor that the script is executing properly and wants to remove all previously-printed attributes, the script should print a line with a single '-' (dash).

 - Jaime