[HTCondor-users] condor_q -better RFE

This is a request for enhancement for "condor_q -better" to better
handle auto clusters. In particular, to provide more information than,

"Job has not yet been considered by the matchmaker."

when a job is part of a cluster that has no matches. The request is to
also report the jobid in the cluster that has been considered and its
status, e.g.,

"Reason for last match failure: no match found"

The motivation is to avoid a user thinking they just need to wait for
the matchmaker to consider their job, rather than looking into the
details of why none of the jobs in a cluster have a match. And I currently
don't know an easy way from a submit machine for a user to find the jobid
in a cluster that has been considered--I usually grep NegotiatorLog on
the central manager.

Thanks.

--
Stuart Anderson