Re: [HTCondor-users] Try to set DedicatedScheduler = NO JOBS EVER onto WN :[

Happy Friday!

Thank you Brian Lin very much for your advice!

> Jobs routed by an HTCondor-CE will have "RoutedBy = htcondor-ce" in

Unfortunately it doesn't work at our site.

I tried the suggested
> START = RoutedBy == "htcondor-ce"
and about 10 variants (in desperation) - all same: no jobs to WN, ever.

In consulting with our site expert, I wonder
> But maybe(?probably?) lcgce01 is *not* an htcondor-ce; it's a Nordugrid
> arc-ce. So how to find out how the WN or lcgce01 "advertises itself" in
> a ClassAd?

Our expert say:
> That is the core of the solution. We need to understand the values for
> "Scheduler" and "RoutedBy" (which might be empty for us), before we can
> select on them.
>
> Looking for scheduler on ce01 I found
> condor_config_val -dump | grep -i scheduler
> DEDICATED_SCHEDULER_USE_FIFO = true
> MAX_RUNNING_SCHEDULER_JOBS_PER_OWNER =
> START_SCHEDULER_UNIVERSE = TotalSchedulerJobsRunning < 200
> SYSTEM_STARTD_ATTRS = COLLECTOR_HOST_STRING DedicatedScheduler
> which is not very helpful.

Can anyone suggest how we set our lcgce01 to advertise itself in a ClassAd
as htcondor-ce?
Or some other string that the htc00 collector/matchmaker will grok?

Very gratefull for pointers or advice!