Re: [HTCondor-users] Try to set DedicatedScheduler = NO JOBS EVER onto WN :[

> Can anyone suggest how we set our lcgce01 to advertise itself in a ClassAd
> as htcondor-ce?
> Or some other string that the htc00 collector/matchmaker will grok?

If you can identify jobs that are being passed through your CE, you can
inspect their ClassAds [1] with `condor_q -l <JOB ID>` and compare those
ClassAds with the ClassAds of your non-grid jobs to find an
attribute/value pair that's unique to your grid jobs. For example, if
Arc CE sets 'SourceCE = "lcgce01"' for all grid jobs, you could set the
following on your worker nodes:

START = SourceCE == "lcgce01"

- Brian

[1]