Re: [HTCondor-users] Checkpoints in HTCondor

The reason the NumJobStarts attribute caught my attention is because I currently use it to change the command line arguments for Caffe, which requires you to specify the checkpoint file to use. For the SuccessCheckpointExitCode approach, I'd need to update the Args expression accordingly  - Maybe I could use ExitCode =?= MY.SuccessCheckPointExitCode, if ExitCode is set to the previous run's exit code when the job restarts...

Maybe NumExitCodeCheckpoints, or something like that, so as to distinguish this functionality from past and potential future checkpoint modes?

Michael V. Pelletier
Information Technology
Digital Transformation & Innovation
Integrated Defense Systems