[HTCondor-users] How to use request_cpus/disk/memory in python bindings?

Hi all,

I am Using Python bindings (condor 8.6.12 version) to submit a job as below:

sub = htcondor.submit (
{"executable":"/bin/sleep",Â
"arguments":"5m"} )

I am able to get the clusterID.

Now i want to pass below info similarÂto .submit file to my submit apiÂ
"request_cpus":1,
"request_disk":"20MB",
"request_memory":"1GB"

How can i achieve this using python bindings? can any one share some examples?

After that, While requesting the appropriate resources for my job to run like (request_cpus, request_disk, request_memory) how can i test it? is it really overwritting by defaultÂconfig files and giving me 1GB of memory to run my job or not?

Is there any log file generated where i can see the allocated disk/memory/cpu for my job?

Thanks in advance.