Re: [HTCondor-users] How to use request_cpus/disk/memory in python bindings?

Hi,

once the job is finished you can a lot of useful information from the historyfile using 'condor_history' !

For example memory related informations:

[root@bird-htc-sched11 ~]# condor_history -l -limit 1 | grep -i mem
DefaultMemory = 1536
DefaultMinMemory = 512
MemoryProvisioned = 1536
MemoryUsage = ((ResidentSetSize + 1023) / 1024)
ReqOrigMemory = 1536
RequestMemory = 1536

Best
christoph