[HTCondor-users] How to use Dagman (python bindings) in condor 8.6 version.

Hi all,

I want to use dagman(Python bindings) so that user can specify dependency between jobs.

Unfortunately, i am using 8.6 version and dagman is been exposed 8.9 version. due to some reasons i can't upgrade my version.

so do i have any other alternative?

To submit a job I already created a structure as below:
sub = htcondor.Submit({
  "executable": "/bin/sleep",
  "arguments": "5m",
  "request_cpus": "1",
})

If i call dagman cmd (condor_submit_dag my.dag) how should i pass this to my above mentioned submit method?

Can anyone please help in providing the alternative solution?

ThanksÂin advance :)