[HTCondor-users] condor job wrapper?

Hi,

Prior to executing the actual executable, we need to execute shell scripts. I have the job wrapper shell script as the main executable. Within the shell I execute the shell scripts, then call the executable with its arguments

The job script transfers the initial shell scripts and then the executable. However, the error is that the file "myexecutable not found" even though "ls -l" shows it in the directory on the target machine. What is the correct procedure for this kind of job?

---

my jobwrapper.sh looks like:

#!/bin/bash

source env1.sh

source env2.sh

./myexecutable arg1.txt arg2.txt

my job file looks like

transfer_input_files: env1.sh, env2.sh, myexecutable, arg1.txt, arg2.txt

executable = jobwrapper.sh

Thanks

Nagaraj