[HTCondor-users] Question about the location (database or user log) of the job queue information obtained by condor_q

Hi all,

 We have noticed that condor_q will return job queue information. However, we are wondering the storage location of the queried information, is it stored in the database (PostgreSQL or Quill) or in the user log? If so, where is the location of the database file or log files?
 The specific requirement is that we want to find the storage location of the information and manually delete the log records. What can I do to achieve this requirement?

Thank you very much for your help!

Qingxiao