[HTCondor-users] Conda env with workstation pool

I am trying to run an analysis on my local workstation pool that relies on software in a conda virtual environment. When the job runs on a remote machine, it does not have access to the libraries in that env back on the submit machine.

Given that virtual environments are common practice when running locally, I an hoping there is some means of making python libraries accessible without resorting to an extra infrastructure layer like Docker.

Cheers,

Matt