[HTCondor-users] Condor_submit: job cannot excute in the second node

Hi All

I have set up HTcondor in three computers by tarball and condor_config. The version is:
condor_version
$CondorVersion: 8.8.9 May 06 2020 BuildID: 503068 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_CentOS7 $

When I submit the jobs in central manager, which also configured as submit and execute, I found that the jobs are only executed in the central manager. They didn't execute in other two computers, It seems like that the three computers didn't connect to each other. However, when I check condor_status, I can see all three nodes in the pool. Could any one give some help?
Any advises are appreciated!
Thank you very much!

Warm regards,
Xinjie Zeng