[HTCondor-users] Missing files in /tmp of a docker job

Hi,
I am currently trying to get a docker image to run on our local cluster which is running HTCondor (v8.8.5, if that matters). As part of the dockerfile some files get ADDed into "/tmp" inside the container. If I just run it directly on my local machine - the files are sitting there all nice and dandy, but when I try to run this same very image as a condor job, the "/tmp" directory is empty, as is the ./tmp subdir in the condor scratch folder. If I change the dockerfile and move the files into "/opt" rather than "/tmp", the docker job works just fine and the files are there all good. I am not very particular about the "/tmp" location, but it got me wondering if there is something I am missing here and if this folder perhaps gets cleaned out by default and it should be avoided in docker jobs? Thank you for a clarification in this regard,

Best Regards,

-Jacek K.

--
Jacek Kominek, PhD