Re: [HTCondor-users] individual RemoveReason

Hi again,

maybe that was not totally obvious, I am aware of setting the reason using '-reason' as an option to 'condor_rm' of course.

The automatic remove mechanism is the one I would like to make more verbose or exact if you want ...

best
christoph

--
Christoph Beyer