Re: [HTCondor-users] individual RemoveReason

Hi Christoph,

Have you tried setting 'SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE_REASON'?  While only SYSTEM_PERIODIC_HOLD_REASON is documented, glancing at the code it appears as if it would work for "REMOVE" as well.

(Can't test currently but it at least looks promising...)

Brian