Re: [HTCondor-users] Problems using SHARED_PORT_PORT

On 6/19/2020 4:42 PM, Christopher Weaver wrote:
Thanks Todd, the black magic does indeed work, so I now have my schedd listening in the right place and my negotiator attempting to connect to it there.

You are very welcome, glad to help. And thank you for tracking down and reporting this bug, it will soon be fixed.... the power of an open source community at work!

Now I get to wrestle with correctly authenticating that connection, which is a different can of >worms.

Feel free to ask questions if you need help....

regards,
Todd