Re: [HTCondor-users] Build problem - sqlite3

It just compiles a minimal C file with include <sqlite3.h> but fails compilation.

	What's the error message?

Anyone have an idea? This feels like it should have an obvious solution which I just can't see...

You've probably already done this, but in case you haven't, try removing the object (build) directory and re-running cmake from scratch.

Aside from that: on my system, CMake's test for sqlite3.h compiles with 'cc', not 'gcc'; on my system, they're the same, but they might not be on yours.

- ToddM