Re: [HTCondor-users] Build problem - sqlite3

Hi,

you were right, cmake is apparently caching some check results: deleting CMakeCache.txt was enough...

It doesn't do this for all checks, though, I didn't have to do that after adding uuid, xml2 and pam libs.

Cache removal was also necessary for ldap libs after sqlite3.

And just to have answered your question: error was sqlite3.h not being found.

On (my?) Linux Mint cc also links to gcc, via alternatives.

Best
  Kruno