[HTCondor-users] enviroment unset variable

Dear all,

I have configured an ARC-CE with HTCondor for LHC experiments.
The peoples from Alice experiment are complaining that by default they get
$PYTHONPATH local variable instead of the one needed by their jobs (from
cvmfs). I had a look into and I see that each jobs inherit some
environments variable form ARC-CE machine(with acts also as the schedd for
condor):
PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages

Environment = "PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib64:/usr/lib6464
PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages LANG=en_US.UTF-8
ARC_LOCATION=/usr.....

How can I stop from being export PYTHONPATH variable through htcondor?

Thank you in advance,
Mihai