Re: [HTCondor-users] enviroment unset variable

Hi Mihai,

I'm not very familiar with the ARC-CE integration, but since no one else seems to have an immediate suggestion...

There's an option in HTCondor submit files called "getenv"; if set to "true" (the default is "false"), then it will make a copy of all the submit-side environment variables as you observe below.

Is it possible this option is being set inside the ARC-CE scripts?

Brian