[HTCondor-users] What would be the recommended way to install an HTCondor-CE and a personal HTCondor on the same host?

Hi

if you want, for testing/dev purposes, have both a personal condor and
the CE on the same host (Centos6 or 7), what would be the recommended
way to install it?

I see in the HTCondor-CE documentation [1] it is installed from RPM.
However, the documentation to install HTCondor [2] says to download
the tarball and unpack it. Right?

Also, when I tried to follow [1], it failed because condor is a
dependency. I installed it from EPEL [3], but I don't find command
condor_install anywhere. Is that expected?

Any comment or suggestion is more than welcome. A link to the right
recipe, if that exists, would be helpful.

Cheers,
Jose

========

[1]  https://htcondor-ce.readthedocs.io/en/stable/installation/htcondor-ce/