Re: [HTCondor-users] What would be the recommended way to install an HTCondor-CE and a personal HTCondor on the same host?

> if you want, for testing/dev purposes, have both a personal condor and
> the CE on the same host (Centos6 or 7), what would be the recommended
> way to install it?

I believe I misread/misused the term "personal condor".
I was looking for having an entire pool in one host (schedd, CM,
startd), for testing purposes. I believe now that is not what the term
"personal condor" refers to...
Is it possible to set DAEMON_LIST = ALL? That would be helpful?

Cheers,
Jose