[HTCondor-users] return codes from jobwrapper

Hi,

just a quick question, given that we do use the jobwrapper anyway I want to establish some deeper checks for afs token etc. before executing $CMD in case I do consider the environment not suitable which exit codes are available for the jobwrapper process to

a) put the job in hold with a hold reason
b) put the job back in the queue as idle
c) finish the job altogether and remove it from queue with state 'X'

?

Best
christoph

--