Re: [HTCondor-users] return codes from jobwrapper

Hi Greg,

thanks for the superquick reply, it is a user-jobwrapper indeed, are the codes documented somewhere or do I have to dig in the code ?

I would suspect they are from h/exit.h and identical with the shadow exit codes ?

Best
Christoph

--
Christoph Beyer