[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2020 will be a virtual-only event: May 19-20, 2020

Hello everyone,

The health of our HTCondor community and collaborators is our most important priority. Due to the growing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and in alignment with the best practices laid out by the CDC, WHO and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, we have decided to host HTCondor Week 2020 as a virtual-only event, which will take place on Tuesday May 19 and Wednesday May 20.

HTCondor Week 2020 will combine webinars, presentations and online workshops with a session of collaborative events: office hours, special interest groups and Ask-an-Expert meetings. We'll present a full schedule in April.

This will be a free workshop. For registrants who have already paid, we'll reach out individually with information about refunds.

We still encourage people to register so we can reach you by email. More information on our website,

http://htcondor.org/HTCondorWeek2020

Stay healthy everyone,

The CHTC Team