Re: [HTCondor-users] Hooks in HTCondor-CE?

Hi Jose,

I'm curious what your use case is here -- is this related to ATLAS' interest in pre-staging container images specified by incoming grid jobs? What actions are you looking to perform at which specific points in the job's lifetime? Is this for a CE in front of HTCondor or another batch system?

As Michael pointed out, HTCondor has a multitude of hooks but some of them are specific to startds and so those wouldn't be applicable to HTCondor-CE.

Thanks,
Brian