[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Disk Benchmarks
- Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 20:37:23 +0100
- From: Alex Waite <alex@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor Disk Benchmarks
I would like jobs to be able to rank machines in my pool based off of the performance of the disk mounted at /var/lib/condor/execute/.
I'm not aware of any such functionality builtin to HTCondor, but I see two approaches:
1) configure nodes with static classads such as "fast_scratch"
2) extending the benchmarking process to test the disk
Going the benchmarking route is more appealing to me, and I found the BENCHMARKS_JOBLIST, so it should be possible.
Has anyone here attempting something similar (or at least used BENCHMARKS_JOBLIST) and would be willing to share their experience and/or config?