[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Disk Benchmarks

Hello Everyone,

I would like jobs to be able to rank machines in my pool based off of the performance of the disk mounted at /var/lib/condor/execute/.

I'm not aware of any such functionality builtin to HTCondor, but I see two approaches:
1) configure nodes with static classads such as "fast_scratch"
2) extending the benchmarking process to test the disk

Going the benchmarking route is more appealing to me, and I found the BENCHMARKS_JOBLIST[1], so it should be possible.

Has anyone here attempting something similar (or at least used BENCHMARKS_JOBLIST) and would be willing to share their experience and/or config?

Thanks.

---Alex