Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_aklog exit codes

On 3/23/2020 7:40 AM, Sever, Krunoslav wrote:
Hi all,

while examining the local credential setup I have stumbled over a small oversight
in the condor_aklog script.

When there is an error in the second part (e.g. the real uid check), the
exit code is not properly propagated to the instance running the first part
which returns 0 in this case, suggesting success.

See the pull request https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/pull/107

Since I created the request some time ago, I am now trying for some attention
on the mailing list ... but there might be a better way for this?

Best
   Kruno

Hi Kruno,

Thank you for your nice patch and the ping on htcondor-users! We plan to merge your patch this week. If we fail to do so, please don't be bashful about sending us another reminder email (you shouldn't have to, but things have been pretty busy around here...).

Folks like yourself help to continuously improve open source software....

regards,
Todd