[HTCondor-users] Using Kerberos for HTCondor with Centrify?

Hi folks,

If anyone's using the Centrify DirectConnect software for Linux Active Directory integration, and has any insights on using the Kerberos tickets generated via that interface for HTCondor authentication, I'd appreciate any tips and pointers you might have to offer.

Or even if you're using HTCondor without Centrify but with Kerberos auth, that'd be terrific too.

My "klist" command shows a TGT renewable for five days, and my UID_DOMAIN is set (in all-caps) to match my Kerberos realm, but I'm not quite sure where to go from there. Thanks for any insights!

Michael V Pelletier
Principal Engineer
Raytheon Technologies