[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.9 Released
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 17:43:40 -0500
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.9 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.8.9.
A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Proper tracking of maximum memory used by Docker universe jobs
- Fixed preempting a GPU slot for a GPU job when all GPUs are in use
- Fixed a Python crash when queue_item_data iterator raises an exception
- Fixed a bug where slot attribute overrides were ignored
- Calculates accounting group quota correctly when more than 1 CPU requested
- Updated HTCondor Annex to accommodate API change for AWS Spot Fleet
- Fixed a problem where HTCondor would not start on AWS Fargate
- Fixed where the collector could wait forever for a partial message
- Fixed streaming output to large files (>2Gb) when using the 32-bit shadow
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team