Re: [HTCondor-users] force certain type of jobs to run on an specific startd

Hi again,

I wanted to give it a try, but without messing with the production
configuration. So I have just tried adding this to
~/.condor/user_config:

    JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES = MyTest, $(JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES)
    JOB_TRANSFORM_MyTest @=end
    [
        set_Requirements = (TARGET.Machine == "my.host.name");
    ]
    @end

expecting to see a new requirement in the job's classads Requirements.
However, it is not there. I guess it is not that simple :)

Cheers,
Jose

El jue., 7 may. 2020 a las 17:31, Jose Caballero
(<jcaballero.hep@xxxxxxxxx>) escribiÃ: