Re: [HTCondor-users] force certain type of jobs to run on an specific startd

Hi Brian,

I am coming back to this question.
Is it really "Requirements" the variable I need to touch? Is not
"set_Requirements"?

A follow up question.
Our config file looks like this:

    JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES = $(JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES), Foo
    JOB_TRANSFORM_Foo  @=end
    [
       Requirements = JobUniverse == 5 && ... ;
       set_Requirements = ( TARGET.Disk >= RequestDisk ) && (
TARGET.Memory >= RequestMemory ) && ( TARGET.Cpus >= RequestCpus ) &&
( ... );
       copy_TransferInput = "OriginalTransferInput";
       eval_set_TransferInput = strcat(OriginalTransferInput, ",", Cmd);
   ]
   @end

Can I have more than one JOB_TRANSFORM_XYZ? I assume yes, but just in case.
In that case, I believe I could create one JOB_TRANSFORM block for my
needs, with

     Requirements = <here select the type of jobs I want to force to
run on "my.machine">;
     set_Requirements = ( TARGET.Machine == "my.machine" );

Would that work?

In general, is this
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/configuration-macros.html#condor-schedd-configuration-file-entries
the part of the documentation to learn how to configure a schedd?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers,
Jose

El vie., 17 abr. 2020 a las 14:49, Brian Lin (<blin@xxxxxxxxxxx>) escribiÃ: