[HTCondor-users] condor_history, allow only current user's jobs

Hi,

We have a running htcondor cluster, version 8.6.13.
We need to face a sort of privacy issue and we have to avoid a user can list others userâs jobs.
Actually a user can list all the jobs in the history file.

It seems there are several workarounds to cope with this issue but Iâm wondering whether it is possibile
to address it using a feature like that one provided by CONDOR_Q_ONLY_MY_JOBS knob for the condor_q command.

thanks in advance

Ale