Re: [HTCondor-users] Enforce DiskUsage

On 11/13/2020 10:26 AM, John M Knoeller wrote:
yes, stdout and stderr are in the same directory an will be counted as DiskUsage for the job while it is running.

We actually got UW kicked off OSG once because a job that normally runs in a few K of disk space started spewing out dozens of gigabytes of trace messages on stdout: something in the input triggered the behaviour we didn't know existed. In full compliance with Murphy's Law that one job landed on a disk-starved OSG node somewhere.

Dimitri