From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of jcaballero.hep@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 10:47 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Multiple JOB_TRANSFORMATION blocks not working on a schedd?

Hi,

This is a follow up from an old thread :)
If I got correctly what was said to me before, it is possible to have
on the schedd configuration multiple JOB_TRANSFORM blocks, and by
default all of them are evaluated, in order. Correct?

So, I am testing something like this [1].
I would have expected then that, if jobs are added classad
Docker=true, then they would also be added TEST=true, since the
Requirement expression is the same (this is just for testing).
However, that is not the case. They do have Docker=true, but not TEST=true.

Am I missing something?

Running condor 8.6.13.
BTW, after changing the config, I ran condor_restart rather than
condor_reconfig. It should have the same effect, right?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers,
Jose

[1]
JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES = $(JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES), Default, test

JOB_TRANSFORM_Default @=end
[
   Requirements = JobUniverse == 5 && DockerImage =?= undefined &&
Owner =!= "nagios";
   set_Docker = true;
   <HERE OTHER STUFF>
]
@end

JOB_TRANSFORM_test @=end
[
   Requirements = JobUniverse == 5 && DockerImage =?= undefined &&
Owner =!= "nagios";
   set_TEST = true;
]
@end