[HTCondor-users] Running multiple jobs simultaneously on a single GPU

Good evening everyone,

I’ve listened to a few presentations that mentioned there is a way (either ready now or planned) to allow multiple jobs to utilize a single GPU.  This would be helpful as we have a number of workloads/jobs that do not consume the entire GPU (memory or processing).  Is there documentation (apologies if I missed it) that would assist with how to set up this configuration?

Happy to provide more of a description if my question is not clear.

Thanks,

-Eric