[HTCondor-users] condor_q and condor_status filter

Hi,

We were already using HTCondor in a network within a domain. Now we add computers outside of the domain.

I often used condor_status with hostname to list only the slots of this machine.
It doesn't work with the new computers.

"condor_status 25081PC" from a machine inside the domain doesn't return anything.
By using "condor_status 25081PC -diagnose" I see the domain will be added to the hostname.
"Arg1 (25081PC) --- adding contraint[Name=="25081PC.eal.jku.at" || Machine=="25081PC.eal.jku.at"]"

"condor_status slot1@25081PC" works. The domain will not be added.
How can I prevent the domain from being added and use the given hostname?

In a network without domain and DNS, I get the error
"condor_status: unknown host"
How can I force, only use the hostname for the collector-query?

I have the same problem by trying reach a queue from a other machines with "condor_q -name" or "condor_rm -name"
"condor_q -name 25081PC" returns "Error: Collector has no record fo schedd/submitter"
"condor_rm -name 25081PC -all" returns "Error: cannot get address of schedd 25081PC.eal.jku.at"

In the network without domain and dns, it returns "Error: unknown host"

Do anyone know how I can reach the hosts which are not in the domain?

Thanks for suggestions,
Werner