Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_q and condor_status filter

Hi Werner,

It may help to know what platform you are using, in particular are we talking Linux, Windows, or Mac?

I did not test this idea, but some quick thoughts:

Perhaps if you set DEFAULT_DOMAIN_NAME in your condor_config  on all the machines in your pool to be the same (i.e. the same name as used on your original hosts)?  This way all slots will report the same domain name in their classad, and perhaps everything will work the same regardless of if your machine is inside or outside your domain.  Again, I didn't test this idea myself, but just a thought...  Another (untested) thought would be to try using the "NO_DNS=True" option in the config file.  Both of these knobs are documented in the manual.

regards
Todd