Re: [HTCondor-users] bosco_cluster --test is failing.

Yes, I run the test with the same user in both the cases - from terminal as well as from web interface.

however, when I looked at the SchedLog while running the test from web, I got the following message :
âââââââââ SchedLod ââââââ
04/10/21 00:17:55 (pid:19664) Number of Active Workers 0
04/10/21 00:18:12 (pid:19664) WARNING: forward resolution of localhost6 doesn't match 127.0.0.1!
04/10/21 00:18:12 (pid:19664) WARNING: forward resolution of localhost6.localdomain6 doesn't match 127.0.0.1!
04/10/21 00:18:12 (pid:19664) SetAttribute security violation: setting owner to "cloudcopasi" when active owner is "condor_pool"

âââââââââââââââââââââ

I donât know why it is setting âcondor_poolâ as an active user even though the web server is running from âcloudcopasiâ user.
Is there any place where I am missing to set the âactive userâ ?

regards

Hasan