Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.4 and boost169-python2

has there been any movement on fixing the boost dependency issue?  i
tried the latest stable/feature releases but they still don't allow me
to specify a non-standard boost location (unless i'm doing it wrong),
or remove the dependant components from the condor build