Re: [HTCondor-users] Java universe

My manager and submit Condor is Ubuntu 20.04 and the execute machines are 18.04. Can this be a problem?

That shouldn't matter. It looks like the problem is that HTCondor can't detect Java properly because it can't find the CondorJavaInfo class.
It looks like we're setting a classpath of

/usr/lib/condor:/usr/lib/condor/scimark2lib.jar:.

On RedHat machines, the CondorJavaInfo.class file is installed at
/usr/share/condor/CondorJavaInfo.class; I don't know what the equivalent path is on Ubuntu. Once you've figure it out, you can set JAVA_CLASSPATH_ARGUMENT appropriately.

- ToddM