[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 9.0.0 master getting SIGABRT during token request on RHEL/CentOS 8
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 13:23:06 -0500 (CDT)
- From: Todd L Miller <tlmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 9.0.0 master getting SIGABRT during token request on RHEL/CentOS 8
* Line 101 will only reserve contiguous memory for the vector without
changing its size.
* In case -D _GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS is used, it will check its size while
accessing it in Line 102
* Since its size is still zero, that would cause a SIGABRT.
I believe your analysis is correct and that this is just a bug in
our code. (One of our contributors really likes this pattern, and it
looks like we didn't quite fix it everywhere.)
I've created a ticket for this problem
(https://opensciencegrid.atlassian.net/browse/HTCONDOR-449), and I'll try
to get someone assigned to it tomorrow.