Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 9.0.0 master getting SIGABRT during token request on RHEL/CentOS 8

* Line 101 will only reserve contiguous memory for the vector without
  changing its size.
* In case -D _GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS is used, it will check its size while
  accessing it in Line 102
* Since its size is still zero, that would cause a SIGABRT.

I believe your analysis is correct and that this is just a bug in our code. (One of our contributors really likes this pattern, and it looks like we didn't quite fix it everywhere.)

I've created a ticket for this problem (https://opensciencegrid.atlassian.net/browse/HTCONDOR-449), and I'll try to get someone assigned to it tomorrow.

- ToddM